A second opinion

You may want to ask for a second opinion from another specialist. Your specialist or GP can refer you to another specialist. You can ask for copies of your results to be sent to the second doctor. You can still ask for a second opinion even if you have already started treatment or still want to be treated by your first doctor.

Leave us a message