Join the Cancer Society team for the Auckland Marathon 2018 and make your run count!
We're looking for awesome people like you to join Cancer Society’s Auckland Marathon team. Join us on the start line on Sunday 28th October 2018 and you will help us provide care, comfort and hope for New Zealanders with cancer.
You don't have to be a fitness buff to take part. You can run or walk and there are three distances to choose from:
- 12km Traverse
- Half Marathon - 21km
- Full Marathon - 42km
As an official Charity Hero for Cancer Society, you'll receive:
- FREE entry into your chosen event
- Free Cancer Society Dri fit T-shirt
- Comprehensive 16 week training guide
- Online fundraising web page & fundraising support
- Pre-race team function for you and your supporters at Cancer Society's Domain Lodge
- Free bus or ferry transport to the start line
- Free finish line photo
- Charity hero medal
- Cancer Society supporters to cheer you on during the race
- Post race hospitality and massage
All you have to do is pledge to raise a minimum amount for the Cancer Society:
- Marathon: $2,000
- Half Marathon: $1,500
- 12km Traverse: $1,000
If the minimum amount is a bit of a stretch, don't worry, you can still be part of the Cancer Society team. Just visit the Auckland Marathon website and purchase your own event entry, then select Cancer Society as your fundraising charity of choice. With this option there's no minimum fundraising amount required, but if you raise $200 you'll receive a free Cancer Society Dri fit T-shirt!
To apply to become a Charity Hero for Cancer Society, fill out the form below. If you have any questions, contact Sue on 09 308 0169 or firstname.lastname@example.org