Facilities and activities
All rooms are either double or twin with bathrooms, TV, phone, radio, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and a starter pack of tea/coffee/sugar.
Continental breakfasts, frozen meals and laundry facilities are available but are not free of charge.
Our housekeeping staff will clean your room and change your towels every day. They will give you clean bed linen once a week but ask that you make your own bed. If you need extra linen, cleaning equipment or help with bed-making please talk to our staff.
All you need to bring is your clothing, personal toiletries and any food you require. Grocery shops and supermarkets are a short distance from Domain Lodge. Sorry, no pets or electrical appliances.
Domain Lodge accommodation includes 24 hour reception, undercover parking, gardens, lifts and fully equipped, shared kitchens with fridges and food storage areas.
Our Domain Lodge hosts are available every week day to help you find your way around, introduce you to people and tell you what’s on.
Every Thursday a morning tea is hosted for guests and their supporters in the level 2 dining room.
Other facilities include:
- 24 hour reception
- Computer and internet facilities
- Tranquil private garden setting
- Two well-appointed self-service guest kitchen/dining areas with full cooking facilities, including allocated fridge/freezer space and all the appliances you would find in your own home
- Large outdoor deck area for alfresco dining
- Continental breakfasts on request
- An indoor pavilion area for peace and quiet
- Coin-operated laundries with full ironing facilities and an outdoor clothesline
- Storage for personal items or luggage
- Secure, free, undercover parking
- Access facilities / lift access