Tips and tools talks
Free Tips and tools talks for adults with cancer and their supporters are held in various locations across Auckland.
These helpful talks are designed to provide you with information, resources and strategies to help cope with the impact of cancer.
Talks are run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
Coping with cancer tips and tools talks are held at the following locations:
- Domain Lodge, Grafton. Click here for more information.
- Auckland Botanic Gardens, Manurewa. Click here for more information.
- West Lynn Gardens, New Lynn. Click here for more information.
- Franklin: The Centre, Pukekohe. Click here for more information.
- Glenfield Community Centre, North Shore. Click here for more information.
“Sleeping easy” - Hear about practical strategies that can help you get a good night’s sleep.
“Relaxation and Managing stress” - Recognise the signs of stress and learn ways to help prevent burnout.
“Riding the emotional rollercoaster” - Learn coping skills for the emotions experienced by many people facing cancer.
“Super-sizing your support” - How to talk about cancer and get the most out of your support.
“Strategies for supporters” - Learn how to look after yourself when you are supporting someone with cancer.