Tips and Tools Talk, Grafton
COVID-19 NOTICE FOR ALL COMMUNITY & DOMAIN LODGE TALKS
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we will be rescheduling our educational talks and group programmes from Monday 23 March and will start these again when it is safe to do so. This includes our community talks (Coping with Cancer: Glenfield, Henderson, Manurewa and Pukekohe) and those based at Domain Lodge (Tips and Tools, Relaxation Practice and Gentle Yoga). We will keep you updated with any changes.
All our other services will continue as normal. If you have any queries, please contact us on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Where: Domain Lodge, 1 Boyle Crescent, Grafton
When: Every Thursday at 12:30 - 1:30pm
Free Tips and Tools Talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
- 23 Jan Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 30 Jan Supersizing your support
- 6 Feb Waitangi Day - no tips and tools
- 13 Feb Sleeping easy
- 20 Feb Stress management and relaxation
- 27 Feb Strategies for supporters
- 5 March Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 12 March Supersizing your support
- 19 March Sleeping easy
- 26 March Stress management and relaxation
- 2 April Strategies for supporters
- 9 April Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 16 April Supersizing your support
- 23 April Sleeping easy
- 30 Stress management
- 7 May Strategies for supporters
- 14 May Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 21 May Supersizing your support
- 28 May Sleeping Easy
- 4 June Stress management and relaxation
- 11 June Strategies for supporters
- 18 June Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 25 June Supersizing your support
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Coping with Cancer talks take place at the following locations:
Dates & Times