Tips and Tools Talk, Grafton
Where: Domain Lodge, 1 Boyle Crescent, Grafton
When: Every Thursday at 12:30 - 1:30pm
Free Tips and Tools Talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
- 17 Jan Strategies for supporters
- 24 Jan Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 31 Jan Supersizing your support
- 7 Feb Sleeping Easy
- 14 Feb Stress management and relaxation
- 21 Feb Strategies for supporters
- 28 Feb Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 7 March Supersizing your support
- 14 March Sleeping Easy
- 21 March Stress management and relaxation
- 28 March Strategies for supporters
- 4 April Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 11 April Supersizing your support
- 18 April Sleeping Easy
- 25 April - ANZAC DAY, no talk
- 2 May Strategies for supporters
- 9 May Riding the emotional rollercoaster
- 16 May Supersizing your support
- 23 May Sleeping Easy
- 30 May Stress management and relaxation
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Coping with Cancer talks take place at the following locations:
Dates & Times