Coping with Cancer - Henderson
COVID-19 NOTICE FOR ALL COMMUNITY & DOMAIN LODGE TALKS
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we will be rescheduling our educational talks and group programmes from Monday 23 March and will start these again when it is safe to do so. This includes our community talks (Coping with Cancer: Glenfield, Henderson, Manurewa and Pukekohe) and those based at Domain Lodge (Tips and Tools, Relaxation Practice and Gentle Yoga). We will keep you updated with any changes.
All our other services will continue as normal. If you have any queries, please contact us on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Where: Conference Room, Sturges West Community House
58 Summerland Drive, Henderson
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Limited onsite parking with plenty of street parking
Free Coping with Cancer talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- 12th February 2020 - 'Finding a new normal'
- 11th March 2020 - 'Emotions and Support'
- 8th April 2020 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- 13th May 2020 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- 10th June 2020 – ‘Emotions and support’
- 8th July 2020 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- 12th August 2020 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- 9th September 2020 - 'Emotions and Support'
- 14th October 2020 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- 11th November 2020 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- 9th December 2020 - 'Emotions and Support'
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times