Coping with Cancer - Henderson
NEW LOCATION FROM JAN 2018 ONWARDS!
Where: Conference Room, Sturges West Community House
58 Summerland Drive, Henderson
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Limited onsite parking with plenty of street parking
Free Coping with Cancer talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- November 2018 -'Emotions and support'
- December 2018 - 'Managing stress and sleep'
- February 2019 - 'Finding a new normal'
- March 2018 - 'Emotions and Support'
- April 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- May 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- June 2018 – ‘Emotions and support’
- July 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- August 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- September 2018 - 'Emotions and Support'
- October 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- November 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- December 2018 - 'Emotions and Support'
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times
|Feb 13||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Mar 13||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Apr 10||10:00am — 11:30am|
|May 08||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jun 12||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jul 10||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Aug 14||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Sep 11||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Oct 09||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Nov 13||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Dec 11||10:00am — 11:30am|