Coping with Cancer - Henderson
NEW LOCATION FROM JAN 2018 ONWARDS!
Where: Conference Room, Sturges West Community House
58 Summerland Drive, Henderson
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Limited onsite parking with plenty of street parking
Free Coping with Cancer talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- February 2019 - 'Finding a new normal'
- March 2019 - 'Emotions and Support'
- April 2019 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- May 2019 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- June 2019 – ‘Emotions and support’
- July 2019 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- August 2019 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- September 2019 - 'Emotions and Support'
- October 2019 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- November 2019 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- December 2019 - 'Emotions and Support'
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times
|Aug 14||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Sep 11||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Oct 09||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Nov 13||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Dec 11||10:00am — 11:30am|