Coping with Cancer - Pukekohe
Where: Franklin: The Centre, Douglas Wright room, 10 Massey Avenue, Pukekohe
Free talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- June – ‘Finding a new normal’
- July – ‘Coping with emotions and supersizing your support’
- August – ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- September - ‘Finding a new normal’
- October - ‘Coping with emotions and supersizing your support’
- November - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- December - ‘Finding a new normal’
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times
|Sep 20||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Oct 18||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Nov 15||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Dec 20||10:00am — 11:30am|