Coping with Cancer - Pukekohe
Where: Franklin: The Centre, Douglas Wright room, 10 Massey Avenue, Pukekohe
Free Coping with Cancer talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- December 2017 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- February 2018 - 'Emotions and support'
- March 2018 - 'Managing stress and sleep'
- April 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- May 2018 - 'Emotions and support'
- June 2018 – ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- July 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- August 2018 - ‘Emotions and support’
- September 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- October 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- November 2018 - 'Emotions and support'
- December 2018 - 'Managing stress and sleep'
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times
|Dec 20||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Feb 21||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Mar 21||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Apr 18||10:00am — 11:30am|
|May 16||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jun 20||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jul 18||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Aug 15||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Sep 19||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Oct 17||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Nov 21||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Dec 19||10:00am — 11:30am|