Coping with Cancer - Pukekohe
Where: Franklin: The Centre, Douglas Wright room, 10 Massey Avenue, Pukekohe
Free Coping with Cancer talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- November 2018 -'Emotions and support'
- December 2018 - 'Managing stress and sleep'
- February 2019 - 'Finding a new normal'
- March 2018 - 'Emotions and Support'
- April 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- May 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- June 2018 – ‘Emotions and support’
- July 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- August 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- September 2018 - 'Emotions and Support'
- October 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- November 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- December 2018 - 'Emotions and Support'
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times
|Dec 19||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Feb 20||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Mar 20||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Apr 17||10:00am — 11:30am|
|May 15||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jun 19||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jul 17||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Aug 21||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Sep 18||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Oct 16||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Nov 20||10:00am — 11:30am|