Coping with Cancer - Pukekohe
COVID-19 NOTICE FOR ALL COMMUNITY & DOMAIN LODGE TALKS
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we will be rescheduling our educational talks and group programmes from Monday 23 March and will start these again when it is safe to do so. This includes our community talks (Coping with Cancer: Glenfield, Henderson, Manurewa and Pukekohe) and those based at Domain Lodge (Tips and Tools, Relaxation Practice and Gentle Yoga). We will keep you updated with any changes.
All our other services will continue as normal. If you have any queries, please contact us on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
TEMPORARY LOCATION: for March/April/May & June 2020 - Pukekohe War Memorial Hall, 14-16 Massey Road, Pukekohe.
Free Coping with Cancer talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- 19 February 2020 - 'Finding a new normal'
- 18 March 2020 - 'Emotions and Support'
- 15 April 2020 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- 20 May 2020 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- 17 June 2020 – ‘Emotions and support’
- 15 July 2020 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- 19 August 2020 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- 16 September 2020 - 'Emotions and Support'
- 21 October 2020 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- 18 November 2020 - ‘Finding a new normal’
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times