Coping with Cancer - Manurewa
Where: Auckland Botanic Gardens, 102 Hill Rd, Auckland
Free Coping with Cancer talks for adults with cancer and their supporters, run by experienced Cancer Society psychologists and nurses.
These educational programmes provide an opportunity for people with cancer and those supporting them to meet others and learn strategies for coping with cancer.
Come along with a supporter or on your own - there is no need to book.
- March 2018 - 'Managing stress and sleep'
- April 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- May 2018 - 'Emotions and support'
- June 2018 – ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- July 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- August 2018 - ‘Emotions and support’
- September 2018 - ‘Managing stress and sleep’
- October 2018 - ‘Finding a new normal’
- November 2018 - 'Emotions and support'
- December 2018 - 'Managing stress and sleep'
To find out more or learn about the other ways Cancer Society can help you, call our free cancer helpline on 0800 CANCER (0800 226 237).
Dates & Times
|May 02||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jun 06||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Jul 04||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Aug 01||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Sep 05||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Oct 03||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Nov 07||10:00am — 11:30am|
|Dec 05||10:00am — 11:30am|